What You Need
- Eskimo, 18 balls (Or yarn suitable for US #13 needles)
- Acrylic yarn would probably be a really good alternative, as it's a piece of furniture. Look for cast off yarn in thrift stores to avoid buying brand new yarn
- US #19 circular needles
- 2 cheap duves (feather and down, or better yet the stuffing from an old pillow)
Step By Step
Instructions via Pickles
- Cast on 35 stitches using three threads.
- Knit the garter stitch until you've knitted all the balls, and there is just enough yarn left to assemble the stool. You now have ONE rectangular piece. Cast off loosely.
- Assemble the short sides (35 stitch side) as neatly as you can.
- Assemble the first long side. This is supposed to be the top or the bottom of the stool. Put the needle through the end stitch of every second row and tighten, tighten, tighten! Repeat on the rows in between and tighten until there is no whole in the middle.
- Stuff the duves into the stool. We tried to make a ball of the duves before we stuffed it.
- Assemble the other end in the same manner as the first.